Friday, November 25, 2011

Florence










Ohhh Firenze, made famous by the Jersey Shore. Renee had a friend living there so we decided to go and visit her. Took the train from Rome, which was an absolute joke considering we almost missed it, asked the police where our train was they didn't speak english and did not want to help us at all. Quite frustrating, but we made it haha. Our hostel was pretty cool, and really clean. So that was a good experience. We saw the Duomo which was gorgeous, especially at night. All light up, it was pretty neat. Also saw David, what a marvelous statue. I have never seen a more perfect person in my life. All the detail that was put into that statue, is just insane. You could see the veins on his arms and feet I mean ridiculous detail. He was gorgeous. I think we stared at him for a good 20 minutes haha. Other than that we shopped, and ate food. The shopping was so amazing, I spent way too much money. But I will probably never go back there ever again, so I mean its okay :) I bought the most amazing Italian leather jacket. Oh my gosh I am so in love with it. Thanks mom ;) I also ate the best pizza pictured above hah, it was so delish. I nearly ate the whole thing. And we got gelato for 1 euro after! SO cheap!! Overall Florence broke the bank but it was a damn good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment