Sunday, September 25, 2011

England









Last weekend I decided to go to England and visit my best friend Katherine, who has been living there since June. We stayed with her Aunt and Uncle, which I am so thankful for! It was seriously a blast, who would have thought that the countryside of England would remind me so much of Connecticut. Quite interesting. We went out into town and went to a few bars, as well as sight seeing in London. I was surprised at how modern and new everything seemed to be. For some reason I was expecting it to be older like Paris, but no such luck. Highlight of the day would have to be Big Ben and eating chipotle :) Also how it went from a beautiful sunny day to it pouring cats and dogs in seconds. Always have to be prepared for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment